Thursday, June 14, 2007

From Jyoti Elias

Dear Nick,

It is with much sadness that I heard of your mother's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister, as well as with prayers of liberation for Annapurna. Your Mom was a kindred spirit, colleague and Dharma sister to me and her presence will be mourned and missed. I always appreciated her beautiful smile and her calm and centered nature and presence whenever I saw her at the clinic or at Dharma events. The last time I saw her was just weeks ago at the teachings given by HH Dalai Lama. She was radiant and happy at being at the teachings and it was wonderful seeing her so blissed out! I felt that she was in her Dakini form, transformed and joyful.

I know that you know how special she was to so many people and how honored we all were to have her in the community of dedicated spiritual practitioners. She will rest in our prayers with love and blessings.

My thoughts are will you Nick,
Blessings, Jyoti Elias

No comments: