Friday, June 15, 2007

From Roberta Godbe

Although I was a new friend, I felt such a deep friendship and love for you mom. We both danced for His Holiness with Lama Paldens group two years ago, I think, and there was a instantaneous connection. I have had health challenges this year, and have been out of touch with so many friends because of it, however I was looking forward to spending more time with Anapurna and deepening in friendship and dharma.

You are indeed blessed to have such a rare mom. She loved you alot and spoke to me about you as I have a son also who is now in college back east. She is in my prayers and heart and will always be there. If there is any way I can be of help to you please let me know. This is a huge loss, and as you know will take time, much time to process. However, knowing that your mom lived as consciously and freely as she did, can let your soul rest in this. However the human loss is beyond any words, and important to feel fully. I'll be there on Saturday.

Much love and blessings,
Roberta Godbe

No comments: