Friday, June 15, 2007

From Suzanne Soehner

Annapurna and I have a deep spiritual connection that transcends time and space. From the moment I met her at Dudjom Rinpoche's teachings at Laugeral in '84, I knew that we have been connected since forever. Her passing doesn't end that connection. I have no doubt that we will eventually meet again in Guru Rinpoche's pureland, Zangdok Palri. Always the torch-bearer, she will continue to lead the way with her loving light.

I could tell so many stories of her unconditional love and friendship, of her being there for me during times of great discouragement, always able to burst the bubble of my despair with a few words of wisdom. As well as stories of great hilarity. But it would be impossible for me to add anything that hasn't already been so beautifully expressed by all of her friends who have posted on your wonderful blog. (Brilliant idea, by the way!)

So on this day of Annapurna's cremation I will simply express my great respect and love for her, and reflect on the wisdom of the Prajnaparamita, which she so equisitely embodied.

Suzanne Soehner

No comments: