Sunday, July 15, 2007

From Marty Evans

i lived with Annapurna in NY on Groton street in forest hills. Gita was about 2 years old at the time. she was an incredible inspiration to me, and from what i saw, to the others in the house as well. she had such a strong practice, and also had such incredible intuition. she was a foundation for us given that we came from such crazy backgrounds with little or no practice. i always appreciated her straight forward sense of reality, and lack of pretension. i loved that even after so long she still had an open heart for me and was interested in me and how my life had evolved. i even crashed at her place in Marin when i first came to CA back in 1989 or 1990. i remember coming out of my room and seeing her sitting in front of her altar. i really feel her loss.

No comments: